Lutheran Social Ministries is monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19). Subscribe to receive the latest updates.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement invoicing
- Resident billing
- Vendor financial relationships
- And assisting residents with long-term care billing or reimbursement documentation.
Our Information Technology department ensures efficient operation of all network and cloud-based software applications used by Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland and its communities. The department is responsible for:
Low-voltage operations such as door-locking/opening applications, resident bulletin-boards and health-safety devices
Overseeing staff use of computers, laptops, tablets, phones and associated software to enable the device functionality
Managing a HelpDesk program to triage incoming support needs and ensure the direct service departments are able to serve the residents
The Risk Management function coordinates all property and liability related insurance claims, including working closely with various departments to coordinate and submit damage or injury reports and monitoring the processing status of claims as well as ensuring appropriate documentation is developed, maintained and submitted on behalf of the organization.
Risk Management is also responsible for renewing all lines of insurance, documenting appropriate property values and insurance limits, and deductible management.
- Overseeing processes that comply with federal, state and local employment laws, including applicant screening processes and practices
- Establishing and implementing talent acquisition processes and best practices
- Administering the electronic systems, including applicant tracking, team member self-service and performance appraisal systems
- Guiding team member behavior and linking every part of their experience to LSMMD’s core values
- Setting team member recognition opportunities and appreciation programs linked to LSMMD’s core values
- Managing new team member welcome and supervisory, management and leadership development training
- Maintaining team member handbooks
- Managing compensation systems and competitive wage analysis processes
- Administering team member benefits and leave of absences
- Coaching and consulting managers on team member performance issues
Join our team!
Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland provides operation oversight of:
Sales and Marketing
- Prospect-centered sales training
- Customer relationship management systems – for tracking leads and inventory and analyze trends
- Strategic marketing plans
- Market research
- Digital and traditional marketing tactics
- Public Relations
- Performance management