Lutheran Social Ministries is monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19). Subscribe to receive the latest updates.
News & Resources
Carroll Lutheran Village News
- Going Green Dining Initiative
Discover how our 40 year-old life plan community has expanded its green initiatives with energy efficient lighting and fixtures and will soon be installing solar panels.
- COVID-19 Updates
Monthly and as-needed updates are provided to residents, families and team members.
- Dedicated Volunteer: Illuminating Community Spirit
Explore the life-long journey of Owen McFadden, a dedicated volunteer whose selfless contributions have inspired the CLV community.
- Active Adult Retirement Living: What it is and Could it be Right for You?
Aging actively can help you live a longer fuller life, and active adult retirement communities are setup for active aging. Learn how they can help you.
- Retirement Communities: Independent vs. Assisted Living
Retirement communities support active aging in both independent and assisted living. Learn which level of living is right for you or your loved one.
The Lutheran Village at Miller’s Grant News
- COVID-19 Updates
- 5 Downsizing Tips for Active Adult Retirement Living
Downsizing to active adult retirement living community may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn't have to be if you follow these expert tips.
- Downsizing Dos: How to Prepare Your Home for Sale
Expert tips to prepare your home for sale for a move to a senior living community.
- Assisted Living and Health Care: What are the Differences?
Ensure you choose the best senior living option by exploring the distinctions between assisted living and health care.
- Suzanne and Don James: Taking Charge of Their Future
The James' are a fun and active couple. Discover what prompted them to take charge and move to Miller's Grant; and how they stay busy.